How to Contribute
Help promote health care and health education among the children, women, and disadvantaged of the Dominican Republic.
Help by making a tax-deductible donation to the Marela Children’s Foundation — a registered non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization.
Here’s how you can help:
- A toddler’s sick visit — $50
- A routine physical checkup for one child or adult — $75
- Annual vaccinations for a family of four — $100
- Community nutrition and health education outreach for one month — $250
- Well-baby care for a new mother (six months) — $500
- Pre-natal care for an expectant mother (nine months) — $750